Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thing 13 - Productivity tools

I have found my iGoogle page to be a great resource -- a place to collect all MY things from calendars to RSS feeds to file converters and weather reports. Since I find Google to be endlessly fascinating -- always another widget, another tool, another service -- I tend to spend too much time seeing what will work on my iGoogle page, my cell phone, and my webpage. Always something new to explore and to build on.

On a more serious level, iGoogle is a great personal learning experience platform. With the tabs it is possible to put feeds and other resources all in one place when you're working on learning something new or want to receive alerts about a particular topic.

I also like the way the banner reflects the time of day as the sun travels from left to right!

No comments: